Donate to CMI
Donate to CMI
Your donation of $ is greatly appreciated.
Your donation of $ has been added to the cart.View Cart
No money was taken.
Donation Attempt ID
Some have said that details in Genesis 2 contradict the creation account in chapter 1. Gary Bates explains that a failure to understand Hebrew verb tenses, as well as translation issues, have led to this common misconception. Genesis 2 is actually a detailed account of Day 6 of Creation Week—specifically, the creation of mankind. At the end of Day 6, God proclaimed all of His creation ‘very good’. But we can understand that Adam’s Fall in Genesis 3 led to the entrance of death into our world. This was because, as the first man, Adam was given dominion over all of creation. Thus, the Fall had catastrophic effects on God’s once-perfect world.
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter