Donate to CMI
Donate to CMI
Your donation of $ is greatly appreciated.
Your donation of $ has been added to the cart.View Cart
No money was taken.
Donation Attempt ID
Dr Jonathan Sarfati discusses the events surrounding the murder of Abel by his brother Cain, and how many Christians mistakenly believe that these were the only two children of Adam and Eve alive at that time. The oft-asked question, “Who did Cain marry?”, is answered using biblical exposition. Jonathan also sets out the history of the descendants of Cain and his brother Seth, and whether the pre-Flood world was vastly different than today. The question of ‘’Who were the ‘sons of God’ in Genesis 6?” is also addressed, along with a discussion of the lineage of the Genesis patriarchs.
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
[Error: cmi_cms_block - Unable to find CMS block "tga-srt-files"]