Donate to CMI
Donate to CMI
Your donation of $ is greatly appreciated.
Your donation of $ has been added to the cart.View Cart
No money was taken.
Donation Attempt ID
Can one reconcile the secular evolutionary sequence of events with biblical creation? Dr Robert Carter shows how the evolutionary order of appearance of the land, the sea, and the organisms on the earth directly contradicts the biblical order. He also discusses amazing design features in creatures, such as the echolocating abilities of bats that could not have arisen via the alleged step-by-step processes of evolution. Also, what about natural selection? Is this really evidence for evolution? Robert explains how the observed, but limited, changes within created kinds is just what we would expect from a biblical viewpoint.
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter