Donate to CMI
Donate to CMI
Your donation of $ is greatly appreciated.
Your donation of $ has been added to the cart.View Cart
No money was taken.
Donation Attempt ID
When attempting to insert millions or billions of years into Scripture, most people actually don’t fully understand where the idea of long ages comes from, which is a belief in the slow, gradual process of geologic evolution on the earth. Dr Robert Carter explains how this ‘rock record’ is one of the easiest things to explain, but only if we take the Bible’s history as written. When we do, we can understand that the great Flood of Noah’s time in Genesis 6 not only washes away the millions of years, but what we observe on the earth today is actually consistent with what we would expect if the world was destroyed by a massive and catastrophic global Flood.
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter