2013 Australia Supercamp CD
Proclaiming Creation Conferences
MP3 CDMP3 CD/DVD
Set of twelve addresses from the Proclaiming Creation one day conferences which were held in Australia at different locations during August 2013.
These are the included talks …
- The Genesis Connection— making sense of life, death, dinosaurs and more (Dr Mark Harwood)
- A nuclear physicist looks at creation—Radiodating, Big Bang Bluffing and More (Dr Jim Mason)
- Genes and Genesis—biological change, human races, language and more (Dr Carl Wieland)
- How the problems of conventional archaeology and chronology point to the Bible’s total accuracy (Dr Murray Adamthwaite)
- So-called ‘ape-men’—a brief overview (Dr Peter Line)
- Paul in Athens—How Should Christian Apologists Engage an Increasingly Secular World? (Rev Peter Hastie)
- The Genesis Connection— making sense of life, death, dinosaurs and more (Dr David Catchpoole)
- A deluge of evidence—Noah’s Flood and the historical roots of secularism (Dr Tas Walker)
- Paul, Genesis and the Gospel—When only one Adam will never do (Rev Peter Francis)
- Power and Glory—Where did everything come from? There had to have been a beginning! (Dr Don Batten)
- Genes and Genesis—biological change, human races, language and more (Dr David Catchpoole)
- The Miracle of Life— intricate chemistry and astonishing design (Dr John McEwan)
This data CD contains the twelve MP3 audio files which can be played a number of ways …
- From your computer, directly from your CD/DVD drive or you can copy the 21 files to your hard drive. The software/program needed to then play the MP3 file will normally be already on your computer but if necessary free software can be downloaded from the internet and installed.
- From your tablet, smart phone or MP3 player. There are many brands of devices which all have different methods of getting the MP3 files from CD/hard drive to the device. We assume that if you have one, then you'll know how to do this.
These MP3 files are also available as a single downloadable zip file.
You might also like