Putting the Pieces Together: Participant's Workbook
Putting the Pieces Together Mini-SeriesMP4 Video
A comprehensive 6-part video teaching series designed to help you and your group(s) develop a fully-integrated Christian worldview. Ideal for schools/teachers, Bible study and discipleship groups, and general teaching in church. The most-asked questions—answered! Includes a 48 page participant’s workbook as a PDF file for you to view on your computer and/or print yourself (download here).
- Teaching the Christian Worldview (Don Batten)
- Six Days and the True History of the Universe (Tas Walker)
- Fossils, the Flood and Earth Science (Tas Walker)
- After Their Kind: Key to Living Things (Don Batten)
- Dinosaurs: Applying the Biblical Worldview (Don Batten)
- Answer the Most-Asked Questions! (Tas Walker)
The companion Participant’s Workbook [10-2-552] is also available separately for those who prefer to have a professionally printed colour copy. If available, it will be shown below under Related Products.
This is six files (averaging 242mb each, 720x480px MP4 video files) which needs to be downloaded to your computer / tablet / smart phone before you can watch it. The software/program needed to watch the video will normally be already on your device but if necessary free software can be downloaded from the internet and installed.
You might also like
Putting the Pieces Together Mini-Series